Founded in 2016, BonusHub was established with a simple philosophy to eliminate cash, empower banks and financial institutions to constantly evolve and play a pivotal role in digitizing payments and transactions by being an integral part of the growing digital ecosystem.
BonusHub, a future ready digital platform ensures that the transactions are conducted in the most efficient, simple and secure manner while enriching the customer experience. BonusHub is a digital payments platform that allows service providers and fintech organizations to seamlessly integrate and transact with one another.
A fast growing, PCI Certified fintech player, BonusHub aims to leverage the growing need for business solutions and payments integration and the surge in digital payments to provide banks the most appropriate set of payments solutions.
We are Hiring
Experience: 2-6 Years
Skills and Expertise:
• Candidate should have 2- 6 years’ experience in web development
• Expertise on C#, ASP.Net, Asp .Net MVC 4, Web API 2.0, SQL Server, JSON, jQuery/ Java Script
• Good to have Web Services, WCF, AngularJS, Entity Framework
• Should be team player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priority tasks.
• Deadline oriented and can estimate task efficiently.
• Good communication skill.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Skills and Expertise:
• Should have ability to unit test the written code and use appropriate guidelines/standards
• Should have good analysis or problem-solving skills
• Should have good communication skills
• Should have an ability to work to deadlines
• Must have strong knowledge in Windows/Linux - C, C++, IPC, POS application programming
• Should have worked on the payment application running on point of sale terminal such as Ingenico and VeriFone devices.
• Should have good hold on standard coding practices/ guidelines and experience in Code Review
• Must be aware of SDLC
Experience: 3-5 Years
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3+ years of experience
• Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows platforms (2008, 2012, and higher).
• Hands on experience on Virtualization, Cluster and Storage concepts
• Experience with VMware. VMware skill sets mandatory
• Experience with Windows security configuration and analysis (CIS).
• Identify and resolve problems promptly.
• Thorough technical knowledge of Windows platform (Windows, AD, VMware and Hyper V).
• Expertise on Windows heterogeneous platform environments, including MS Clustering.
• Troubleshoot and optimize Microsoft infrastructure including but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, File and Print Services, Windows Clustering, SFTP, DFS, Certificate Services, and Remote Desktop Services.
• Create, maintain and follow technical documentation detailing system configurations, procedures, and standards.
• Provide system availability, performance, and compliance reports.
• Proficient in controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure, Use of VMware Converter Enterprise and overview.
• Set-up of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS) cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring
• Set-up of a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
• Proven experience in ESXi Server Installation
• Configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port groups Configure Storage
• Working experience on VMware Consolidated Backup, Update Manager, Enterprise Converter.
• VMware ESXi Management, Patching and Troubleshooting.
• Good understanding of Storage (SAN/NAS)
• Good working Knowledge on Backup and Recovery mechanisms.
• Good Working on knowledge on migrations tools like VMotion, Live Migration etc.
• Knowledge of Network installations, implementations and configurations of Cisco Routers and Switches
• Knowledge of common LAN, WAN, and Datacentre architectures
• Knowledge of services like DHCP, NTP, ARP, NAT, and ACL
• Knowledge on TCP/IP networking including IP classes, subnets, multicast, NAT, ACL.
• Knowledge of IPV4 and IPV6 addressing.
Experience: 4-7 Years
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product/Business managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets etc.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/mobile app function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects and products
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills